Showtime information: 410 687-5627
Directions: 410 686-4698
Boxoffice line when the boxoffice is open, otherwise, our fax machine:410 686-4598.
no information that is on showtime recording will be given out over our boxoffice line.
Months of operation: 1999 Season ends
in late October, and as the theatre is in the process of being sold, the
future is uncertain.
# of Screens: One GIANT (52'x120')
Year Bulilt: Opened on June 6, 1956
Current owner: D. Edward Vogel
- Almost right out of the past, theatre is nearly 90% restored
- Show starts at TWILIGHT when in Daylight Savings Time
- Children under 11 and in cars are free.
- You must always wear shoes in this this theatre.
- Huge galssed front original concession area.
- Vans, Trucks, Hi-tops and MPV's must park in designated areas due to the origial "lay-out" of DOUBLE ramping.
- Security attendants on duty
- Audience participation
- Nostalgic atmosphere
- 2 ways to hear the Movies; FM Stereo sound and AM radio
Non-Stop Projection. Once the show starts, there is always something on the screen. For
example; we open with the "TWILIGHT OPENING": a cartoon, then Feature#1, then
INTERMISSION (20 minutes or so, snack clips, Previews both old and new, another
cartoon) then Feature#2, and so on. There is always a double feature, and usually a triPPPle
feature on Fri. and Sat. nights.
Theatre "HOUSE RULES" keep our theatre a fun and safe place.
Outside food and beverages are restricted. If you are bringing in outside food and beverages,
You must purchase a permit at the boxoffice. We are very strict on this policy! Cheaters
leave without a refund, and are restricted from returning.